Friday, October 06, 2006

Joel and Sarah's wedding!!

I finally have pics of Joel and Sarah's wedding. I was just like a fairy tale.=P God was so good to work everything out, even down to us getting through security on time to catch our plane and the way back.( There was confuscions about Meg, and we almost missed the flight, Like we were the obnoxious people that held it up=D )

These are the honorary grandparents, Grandman and Grandpa Blondin
(Look at Joel and Sarah aren't they just glowing?? )

Here are the 2 families

Here is my whole family w/Joel
I'll try and put up more pics as I get them.

School is going well, I'm still trying to catch up from being gone for 2 days, but I think I'm almost back on schedule.=P

3 comments:

Luke said...

Congrats to the couple on their wedding!...this is a great blog with lots of pictures.
Luke from Singapore.

Tiffany Wagner said...

no fair...you got photos of the actual wedding up before I did. I'm waiting on a disk from Dad...he did send us some over email, so I really have no excuse though.

Thanks for your comment on our blog...Tiff did redo the living room sortof...back in june when Tracy came out to visit. Check out this post... http://littlebabywagner.blogspot.com/2006_05_28_littlebabywagner_archive.html

love ya,
your big bro,
Rob

Tiffany Wagner said...

These pictures are great, Em! We hadn't seen them yet so I got to save them to our computer too. Fun memories!